You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an integral part of a team that helps change lives daily means that you’re committed to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's can do in Frisco
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Establish and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Give an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.